- Mammoet completes bridge replacement project in Ottawa
- Ronald McDonald House gets $10,000 from Lagois Design-Build-Renovate
- Lansdowne redevelopment update
- Robert Merkley caught by surprise as Ottawa Hospital Foundation recognizes his cancer research fund-raising contributions
- Light Rail Transit update
- Kathy Choquette discovers support, challenges and opportunities as Ziebarth Electrical foreman
- More than 20 riders in team for Sept. 6 event
- A Little Taste of Italy to support Ride the Rideau
- $7.5 million Salus Clementine project to provide sustainable housing for residents living with mental illness
- Architects release $30 million Innovation Centre design for Bayview Yards site
OCA headquarters relocation falls through Ottawa Innovation Centre design/build contract awarded Developer wins partial victory at...
Conservative leader Stephen Harper has announced that his government, if reelected, will make permanent a home...
By Stephanie Egan Special to Ottawa Construction News Daniel Chouinard is ready to Do THE RIDE...
Habitat for Humanity’s Ottawa chapter has a new name and expanded geographical area. Effective the end...
180 Metcalfe project defeated — at least for now
Ottawa’s city council, at least for now, has defeated plans...
- August 26, 2015
Windmill signs letter of intent with Algonquins of Ontario for Zibi project
Windmill Development Group Ltd. has signed a Letter of Intent...
- August 25, 2015
OakWood Job Fair, Saturday, Aug. 15
OakWood has announced it is holding a job fair on...
- August 14, 2015
Wood-Frame Construction for Mid-Rise Buildings, Symposium and Handbook Launch
When: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 08:00 am – 04:30 pm...
- August 12, 2015