- Mammoet completes bridge replacement project in Ottawa
- Ronald McDonald House gets $10,000 from Lagois Design-Build-Renovate
- Lansdowne redevelopment update
- Robert Merkley caught by surprise as Ottawa Hospital Foundation recognizes his cancer research fund-raising contributions
- Light Rail Transit update
- Kathy Choquette discovers support, challenges and opportunities as Ziebarth Electrical foreman
- More than 20 riders in team for Sept. 6 event
- A Little Taste of Italy to support Ride the Rideau
- $7.5 million Salus Clementine project to provide sustainable housing for residents living with mental illness
- Architects release $30 million Innovation Centre design for Bayview Yards site
The May, 2016 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published. You can view it in page...
The City of Ottawa reported $200.4 million in building permits in March. The 533 issued permits...
Rendez Vous Lebreton wins NCC evaluation competition: Ottawa Senators group to negotiate massive redevelopment for prime land, but it will be several years before shovels are in the ground
Ottawa Senators’ owner Eugene Melnyk expressed relief and satisfaction minutes after he learned on April 28...
Residents and businesses are invited to engage with Ottawa municipal staff at a new event, Building Better...
Logs End Inc.: Customized Ottawa Valley wood reclaimed for Riverpark Green
STAFF WRITER – The Ottawa Construction News Founded in 1997,...
- May 18, 2016
Design HVAC Experts Inc. aligns homeowner comfort and energy efficiency
STAFF WRITER – The Ottawa Construction News Design HVAC Experts...
- May 18, 2016
May 2016 issue published: Ottawa Construction News
The May, 2016 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published....
- May 11, 2016
April 2016 issue published: Ottawa Construction News
The April, 2016 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published....
- April 14, 2016