- Mammoet completes bridge replacement project in Ottawa
- Ronald McDonald House gets $10,000 from Lagois Design-Build-Renovate
- Lansdowne redevelopment update
- Robert Merkley caught by surprise as Ottawa Hospital Foundation recognizes his cancer research fund-raising contributions
- Light Rail Transit update
- Kathy Choquette discovers support, challenges and opportunities as Ziebarth Electrical foreman
- More than 20 riders in team for Sept. 6 event
- A Little Taste of Italy to support Ride the Rideau
- $7.5 million Salus Clementine project to provide sustainable housing for residents living with mental illness
- Architects release $30 million Innovation Centre design for Bayview Yards site
Allan Teramura, an Ottawa architect advocating for healthy and sustainable aboriginal communities, is the 77th president...
The Ottawa Hospital has filed a lawsuit alleging a multi-year fraud, embezzlement and kickback scheme overseen by two...
PCL Construction Canada Inc. has started work on the $110 million National Arts Centre renovation project. The...
Special to Ottawa Construction News The Salus Clementine construction site opened to the construction community for...
City of Cornwall posts career opportunity for Senior Building Inspector
The City of Cornwall has posted a career opportunity for...
- February 5, 2016
Overbuilding causes “problematic conditions” in Ottawa housing market: CMHC
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation’s (CMHC) latest Housing Market Assessment...
- January 27, 2016
January 2016 issue published: Ottawa Construction News
The January, 2016 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published....
- January 5, 2016
PCL starts work on $110.5 million National Arts Centre revitalization ahead of schedule
PCL Construction Canada Inc. has started work on the $110 million...
- December 13, 2015