- Mammoet completes bridge replacement project in Ottawa
- Ronald McDonald House gets $10,000 from Lagois Design-Build-Renovate
- Lansdowne redevelopment update
- Robert Merkley caught by surprise as Ottawa Hospital Foundation recognizes his cancer research fund-raising contributions
- Light Rail Transit update
- Kathy Choquette discovers support, challenges and opportunities as Ziebarth Electrical foreman
- More than 20 riders in team for Sept. 6 event
- A Little Taste of Italy to support Ride the Rideau
- $7.5 million Salus Clementine project to provide sustainable housing for residents living with mental illness
- Architects release $30 million Innovation Centre design for Bayview Yards site
By Stephanie Egan Special to Ottawa Construction News Daniel Chouinard is ready to Do THE RIDE...
Habitat for Humanity’s Ottawa chapter has a new name and expanded geographical area. Effective the end...
The city of Ottawa has announced that it has selected MERX Networks to fulfill a two-year...
City completes LRT stage 2 assessment Bob Ridley new GOHBA president PCL/Habitat NCR partner on Aboriginal...
Developer aims for “landmark” status to build condo three story above height limits.
Developer Sam Mizrahi has decided he will seek to build...
- July 23, 2015
Byward Market’s Mercury Court sold to private investor for $22 million
Primecorp Commercial Realty Inc., acting as advisor, has announced the successful...
- July 23, 2015
Sustainable construction: CSC Ottawa event attracts 160 to learn about cost-effective innovation and practices
Ottawa Construction News staff writer Can developers and contractors build...
- March 16, 2015
Jeff Westeinde boosts Ottawa with “talent hotbed” message at OCA presentation
Ottawa Construction News staff writer Developer and entrepreneur Jeff Westeinde...
- March 9, 2015