- Ottawa plans to launch Vendor Performance Management
- Pembroke MDF to reopen plant, will create 140 jobs
- Ride the Rideau celebrates fifth anniversary
- Carpenters Union seeks compulsory trade certification, setting the stage for juridictional challenges
- Who makes the decisions about trade classification and apprenticeship ratio reviews?
- Community service legacy
- Annual MSL Show achieves networking, community service success
- Josh Kardish leads GOHBA’s Builder/Developer Council
- Ottawa prepares to introduce Vendor Performance Management (VPM) system
Organizers say national HVAC and plumbing show succeeded Ontario Construction...
Proposed changes will allow five and six storey wood buildings, subject to fire, height, and perimeter...
By Tracey Tong Special to Ottawa Construction News It’s the fifth anniversary for Ride the Rideau...
GOHBA and Algonquin College team to construct Habitat for Humanity NCR Blitz Build project Ottawa Construction...
Ottawa engineer receives top Consulting Engineers of Ontario Award
Winners selected in 2014 Ontario Consulting Engineering Awards An Ottawa-based...
- April 15, 2014
Steven Cripps named Director of RIO to lead Confederation Line project
Nancy Schepers, the deputy city manager of planning and infrastructure...
- April 12, 2014
CMPX 2014 show attracts more than 500 exhibitors, 13,592 visitors
Organizers say national HVAC...
- April 11, 2014
Ontario Building Code to change to allow mid-rise wood construction
Proposed changes will allow five and six storey wood buildings,...
- April 11, 2014
Canadian architect launches new architecture prize
The Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) Foundation announces the...
- April 6, 2014
Ride the Rideau: Sept. 6
Plenty to celebrate as preparations under-way for fifth cancer...
- March 16, 2014