The June issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City of Ottawa spending $702 million on infrastructure projects in 2022;
- Ottawa looks at shifting Stage 3 LRT alignment to save homes;
- NCHCA introduces 2022-23 president and executive, outlines association objectives;
- GCAO recognizes Brad Morely with Integrity and Ethics Award;
- Block 2 architectural design contest winner announced; and
- Kingston seeking input on major road improvement projects.