The September issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa Hospital and construction trades agree on project labour agreement for new $2 million Civic campus;
- Heritage groups laud redesigned Chateau Laurier addition;
- Committee reviews progress on $4.6 billion LRT Stage 2 project;
- City of Ottawa prequalifies three GCs for Ottawa Public Library – Library and Archives Canada Joint Facility;
- Planning Committee gives green light to several developments including three-tower downtown high rise project; and
- Federal government lends $86 million for Ottawa rental development.