The December, 2017 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:;
- BIM and robotics find applications in heritage Parliamentary Precinct renovations;
- Council approves $57 million Salvation Army project despite community objections;
- City needs more consistency in VPN, change order management, says auditor;
- Paul Scissons takes helm as new OCN associate publisher;
- Building permits increase $127 million from Oct. 2016..