The November issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Aecon Construction fined $90,000 after worker injured by reversing bulldozer;
- NCC issues RFP for Lebreton Flats Library Parcel with 65% off affordable housing land deal;
- New report identifies growing infrastructure gap between Nunavut and rest of Canada;
- Two OCNS — Three decades, 18 months and a bright future ahead;and
- Ottawa municipal community approves $2.6 million for Energy Evolution.