The November issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- RFPs closed for Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus redevelopment
- PCL tops off OPL/LAC construction;
- Ottawa Planning Committee approves residential infill in Westboro Beach, Old Ottawa East;
- The Parliament Hill renovation: Exploring the multi-billion dollar engineering and construction challenge;
- Ottawa’s O-Train network construction ‘advancing smoothly’, committee hears;
- Ottawa LRT north-south expansion line delayed to Spring 2024;
- $55 million Alt Hotel to rise at Ottawa Airport despite city’s $13 million grant denial; and
- Avison Young Canada unveils mixed-use property opportunity in Ottawa.