The May issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Owners, contractors and suppliers need to prepare for price increases and supply shortages in planning projects: OCA;
- NCC selects three development firms to begin first phase of massive LeBreton Flats development;
- Steve McEachen elected as 2021 NCHCA president; association thrives despite pandemic;
- Ottawa Police Services Board pauses tender for $118 million South Campus, angering at least one subcontractor;
- The Mass Timber revolution – Factory-built wood structures are lowering costs and enhancing the environment, says manufacturer; and
- Ottawa renovator Mike Martin dies at 55.