The November issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Panelized building envelope system claims to achieve Net Zero Ready energy savings at reduced carbon cost;
- Ottawa bridge construction delayed by labour shortages, supply chain issues;
- Ottawa’s western LRT extension now 17 months behind schedule;
- Capacity challenges ahead as federal officials outline massive public works procurement pipeline;
- Ottawa community group raises funds for OLT appeal against Larga Baffin medical boarding house; and
- CIB commits $25 million to commercial retrofit project in Kingston.