The December issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Aecon starts work on $22.6 million multi-use bridge pathway between Ottawa and Gatineau;
- Developers propose two significant projects near southern Ottawa neighbourhood;
- Final design of Kingston’s Third Crossing bridge west shore revealed;
- CNIL signs IPD agreement to build Advanced Nuclear Materials Research Centre in Chalk River;
- Perpetuities battle about Kanata golf course development site continues after Appeals Court ruling; and
- Province commits to build Children’s Treatment Centre in Ottawa.