The September issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Major projects to reshape skyline in Kanata, Billings Bridge;
- Feds pledge $9 million to expand Ottawa’s Ronald McDonald House;
- Quebec construction businesses losing more than $2 billion annually to labour shortages: CFIB;
- Ottawa puts blame on contractors in closing statement at LRT public inquiry;
- Kingston East Community Centre to receive green energy improvements; and
- Ottawa Planning Committee sets community benefits rules as new home construction sets record in 2021.