The March issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Man charged with criminal negligence, arson in Ottawa explosion;
- Ottawa’s planning and housing committee approves official plan implementation for 2023;
- Kingston seeks input on Williamsville Main Street transportation study;
- GOHBA recognizes outstanding members with 2023 Special Achievement Awards;
- PCA encouraging Competition Bureau to investigate Ottawa Hospital expansion deal that “shuts out thousands” of local construction workers;
- HCRA freezes Highbridge Construction assets: Company attributes failure to pandemic and “gross theft;”
- Construction company fined after worker injured by unsafely stored building materials; and
- Ottawa construction incident results in $125,000 for Quebec-based company.