The August issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City of Ottawa wins 2023 Earl Apecial Achievement in GIS Award;
- Cornwall opens 77-unit affordable housing development;
- Kingston mayor plans to share strong mayor powers with city council and CAO;
- Ontario helping women in Kingston build job skills;
- Six Ottawa bridges replaced as work continues
- New Centre Block takes shape in nation’s largest and most complex heritage renovation project; and
- The Centre Block rehabilitation: Builders, engineers to explore project’s unique challenges at October presentation.