The October issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa opens renovated Chief William Commanda Bridge;
- Transit access in Ottawa: 200 metres or 1.2 kilometres, depending on the season;
- Truth and Reconciliation Day: Overtime paid to some, but not all, unionized construction workers;
- Ottawa’s Municipal Planning Committee approves plans to restore, add to Somerset House; and
- HST removal from rental projects will facilitate MHI Lebreton Flats project: Dream Unlimited.