The October issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa digging into Stage 2 LRT construction;
- City planning committee approves higher-density zoning amendment;
- CNL’s $1.2 billion Chalk River revitalization — introduces new all-wood building;
- Developer proposes six-tower mixed use project near Via Rail station;
- 29-story highrise proposed for Holland Cross complex; and
- Feds open prequalification for for $1 billion Supreme Court project.