The November issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Province commits $2.5 million to Kanata Hub, Mississippi Mills projects;
- Significant new road cut fees will reduce permitting delays, add to city’s payroll;
- Ottawa City Council approves new “global city” official plan, including controversial urban boundary decisions;
- Costs skyrocket for new Ottawa Library project; PCL wins $336 million contract; and
- Ottawa industrial real estate development experiencing rapid growth, but land availability poses challenges