The February issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City of Ottawa reorganizes departments key to the construction industry;
- Ottawa municipal committee approves surplus land transfer for affordable housing;
- Ottawa’s planning committee approves plans for new Riverside South school;
- Need help finding and retaining employees: There’s help for that (feature profile);
- YMCA-YWCA programs working to support the construction industry (feature profile); and
- Architect’s profile: Stability and connection for formerly homeless women.