The July issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa Planning Committee clears way for city’s tallest building and $15 million in affordable housing;
- $773 million Parliament visitors centre visualized with $75 million House of Commons Chamber renovation
- Developers propose two taller structures on Merivale Mall site;
- GCs invited to prequalify for $138 million Ottawa Public Library/National Archives Joint Facility;
- Developer plans 30-storey mixed use building in Westboro; and
- LPAT gives green light to $50 million ‘mega shelter’ — but Salvation Army has other plans