The January issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Pomerleau wins $42 million Parks Canada artifact collection structure in Gatineau;
- Ottawa’s $20 million infrastructure wish list includes $5 million for building retrofits and $430,000 for self-cleaning public toilets;
- Ottawa clears environmental. planning studies for Prince of Wales Bridge pedestrian/cycling link — but MOOSE is waiting in the wings;
- Algonquin College leads expansion of Indigenous YouthBuild program;
- Richcraft proposes two structures — 25 and 27 storeys tall — for downtown Ottawa; and
- MEC renovation planned for Diefenbunker.