The December issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- NCC sets out vision to redevelop Lebreton Flats site;
- Safety Column: Competent worker training general requirements: Taking the manual approach;
- Work starts on Canada’s largest residential Passive House project;
- City of Ottawa infrastructure: ‘Unprecedented activity’ creates inflationary pressure;
- The RIDE ends its 10-year cycling run; and
- Tomlinson’s CORE demonstrates architectural innovation and collaboration success (special feature).