The August issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City updates inspection, permitting and development application processes for COVID-19 Stage 3 regulations;
- City council approves several high-rise projects near LRT stations;
- Kingston provides updates on Climate Change Plan, GHG levels;
- NCHCA starts labour shortage recruitment project;
- Ottawa building permits front counter worker tests positive for COVID-19; and
- Foundations of construction: Temporary wartime homes were a Victory.