The March issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Court upholds 1981 agreement, thwarting 1,500 homes development on Kanata Lakes Golf Course;
- Indigenous art an essential part of OPL-LAC Joint Facility;
- Ottawa bus station to be turned into 27-storey mixed-use development;
- Litigation drags on between shotcrete subcontractor and LRT operator/general contractor;
- Planning committee sets stage for growth near Corso Italia station
- It ain’t easy being green: A Canadian high-performance builder and innovator’s perspective