The April issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Province allocates $29.1 million to plan $2.8 billion The Ottawa Hospital development;
- St. Paul University receives $6.8 million for renovations;
- City of Ottawa launches redevelopment process for prime ByWard Market location;
- Single zoning bylaw to rule in Kingston;
- MSL Show returns as in-person event for 31st year; and
- Tomlinson VP Tim Vizena takes helm as 2022 OCA chair.