The April issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ray Shannon takes helm as OCA chair; association reports healthy balance sheet despite pandemic;
- LTC home redevelopment begins in Hawkesbury
- Quebec injecting $120 million in construction industry to meet demand;
- Bronze beauties: Spotlighting the Senate Chamber’s two chandeliers;
- 2021 priorities revealed for Ottawa’s transit projects; and
- Implementing safety management systems: Preparing for new rules to win Ottawa municipal work.