The October issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Construction begins on one of Canada’s largest nuclear facilities;
- Construction toys bring joy — and $30,000 — to CHEO;
- Secondary plan will guide development around Ottawa’s LRT stations;
- Utilities Kingston says work on stalled water and sewer project won’t resume until spring;
- Inquest into 2016 death of Ottawa construction worker commences; and
- Business ideas: Turning foolish ideas on their ears.