The May issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- GOHBA welcomes new Housing Supply Action Plan and provincial policy statement;
- OCA introduces “‘Meet the GCs’ networking event;
- CCA joins open shop contractors in opposing $2.8 billion Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus PLA;
- TOH reaches half-way mark in $500 million capital fundraising campaign;
- NCHCA plans extended advocacy initiatives; Brian Lane takes helm as 2023-24 president; and
- Foundations of Construction: Earth-shattering boom in 1958 Ottawa led to tighter regulations.