The July issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Canadian Wood Council full-scale fire test draws experts from across Canada;
- Construction set to begin on new Energy Centre in Gatineau;
- Ottawa Senators reach deal with National Capital Commission to build downtown arena;
- TCU breaks ground on mid-rise rental development in Ottawa;
- Ottawa Council approves $33.7 million in affordable housing spending; and
- Indigenous art beautifies Ottawa LRT construction sites.