The January issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa’s brownfields grants under review after city approved $90 million in the past five years;
- Construction starts on nuclear materials research centre (ANMRC);
- City of Ottawa allocates $1 million in pre-development support for five affordable housing projects;
- Report into Ottawa LRT failures says municipal megaprojects need better oversight;
- Business advice: Preparing for the Super Race; and
- CSC Lunch and Learn – ASC Composite Systems’ thermal clips.