The August issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Feds fund $625,000 for first Ottawa municipal building “deep retrofit”;
- Kingston breaks ground on substantial affordable housing project;
- Inquest into Ottawa construction worker’s death postponed;
- Dan Herweyer takes over as Ottawa’s PRED GM, overseeing municipal construction-related activities;
- OCA urges buyers to implement US-based hyperinflation escalation clause; and
- Business advice: Intelligent people can be stupid.