The March issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Developer to start landmark building consultations for 34-storey Centretown project;
- Planning Committee gives go-ahead for new Civic Hospital parking structure;
- Construction outlook in Canada and US promising, but materials prices and labour shortages are creating real challenges: RISC;
- Ottawa’s construction contractors not 100% vaccine compliant but municipal projects can continue under essential work rules; and
- Addressing the labour shortage: an industry executive’s perspective.