The June issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City of Ottawa sets out experience and competency requirements for GC bids;
- Committee receives progress update on Stage 2 LRT construction in the south, east and west;
- $2.8 billion Ottawa Hospital Civic Campus to apply lessons from the COVID-19 pandemic;
- Feds qualify 12 for Block 2 architectural design competition;
- OCA to commemorate annual Ottawa Hospital cycling fundraiser with Sept. 12 tour; and
- Cornwall fire station construction costs soaring.