The June issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa faces “new risks” from Ontario Construction Act implementation
- Safety Column: Fall protection – making the right connections;
- New development fees, but will they stick?
- Planning committee gives green light to 2, 27-story towers above Lyon LRT station
- When will the new LRT go into operation?
- $677,500 in fines levied for 2016 icy construction death.