The July issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- LRT station funded at Ottawa Airport;
- GOHBA establishes Mike Martin Heritage Carpentry and Joinery Bursary to support carpentry students in Perth;
- Canada and Ontario invest $5 million for new BGC Ottawa Clubhouse;
- $570 million construction season gets underway in Ottawa;
- Developers plan JV project to build 27-storey high-rise rental project downtown; and
- Construction starts on Ottawa’s Hull Crossing/Union Bridge.