The July issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa’s Planning Committee approves agreements to facilitate road, sewer projects;
- Safety Column: Developing safe work plans – the ladder example;
- City council clears Chateau Laurier development — court fight still likely;
- Developer proposes six-storey building in Old Ottawa South;
- New GOHBA president Roy Nandram aims to make association more inclusive and friendly;
- Roy Nandram: Describing a unique path to construction industry success.