The January issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Labour relations: IBEW eletter indicates tough negotiations ahead;
- Ontario appoints commissioner of inquiry into LRT project;
- Feeling the labour shortage? New program helps business to train and retrain workers;
- Architect’s profile: A classroom in the forest (from CSV Architects); and
- Developer proposes mixed-use highrise in Billings Bridge.