The August issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa Planning Committee clears 26-storey Bank Street tower; one of several high-rise projects to move forward;
- Development application approvals will bring significant investments to Ottawa neighbourhoods;
- Chief William Commanda construction gets $8.8 million;
- Ottawa’s construction industry one of only four “hot” construction markets in the world: Turner and Townsend;
- Province supports expansion of Extendicare Kingston long-term care home; and
- Chalk River Laboratories breaks ground on Science Collaboration Centre.