The September, 2017 issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Ottawa permits: 2017 totals for first seven months similar to 2016
- City applies for Official Plan amendment for Ottawa Hospital expansion on Experimental Farm site
- Women helping women: An indigenous connection
- Ottawa rebates development charge fees after associations make case for revisions
- Ottawa LRT development: A new $14.2 million project