The April issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Province commits $1.208 billion for Ottawa LRT second stage: Contracts signed for $4.65 billion project;
- Safety Column: The perils of spring thaw — moving ahead with caution;
- MSL’s 28th annual show succeeds at networking and education;
- 2019 city budget increases infrastructure spending to $340 million;
- LeBreton Flats: Architect Barry Hobin to explore future with NCC chair; and
- NCHCA celebrates success at AGM and prepares new resources and programs