The February issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
Stories in the current issue include:
- Algonquins of Ontario and private developer win 500 precious hectares in expanded Ottawa urban boundary, shutting out other developers;
- Algonquins, intensification and the pandemic: Is it time for city planners to rethink their principles?
- Ottawa’s housing boom to continue despite (and partly because of) COVID-19;
- New Chateau Laurier design nears approval after controversy scuttled original concept;
- Ottawa’s municipal building permit/user fees increase effective Jan. 1;
- Pembroke’s new $6 to 11 million aquatic facility to be built in design/build model.