The February issue of Ottawa Construction News has been published.
You can view it in page turning software here.
Stories in the current issue include:
- City of Ottawa listening to construction associations before deciding on mandatory CoR certification;
- Saety Column: Fall protection – using the right equipment, the right way, in the right situation;
- Yves Beaudoin to lead GCAO for 2019
- Ottawa’s infrastructure growth to continue in public and private sectors: NCHCA speakers say; and
- West Block construction viewed through six years of time-lapse photography.